DELTA 8 CARTS
We’re extremely proud to offer a varied and affordable selection of hemp-derived Delta 8 Carts at Exhale Wellness. If you’re thinking about adding a jolt of euphoric bliss to your life and want to experience all the benefits D8 Vape Carts offer, you need to know the basics about these potent portables and what they can do for you. Come with us as we discover why Delta 8 Vape Carts are perfect for your wellness needs and why ours are the best your money can buy!
We score 4.98 out of 5 based on 6826 reviews
WHAT ARE DELTA 8 VAPE CARTRIDGES?
Delta 8 Vape Cartridges are small glass vials filled with a concentrated blend of hemp-derived Delta 8 THC distillate and natural terpenes that attach to 510-thread vape carts and produce potent vapor when heated. These carts come in various flavorful, mouthwatering strains, so you can easily explore what dazzles your tastebuds and clears your head. Simply put, Delta 8 carts are a discreet and convenient way to enjoy Delta 8 THC on your terms through a smokeless experience.
KNOW ABOUT DELTA 8 THC
Delta 8 THC is a minor cannabinoid in cannabis plants that produces euphoric and sedative effects in the consumer. The cannabinoid only makes up 1% of a hemp plant, so harvesting Delta 8 requires some out-of-the-box thinking. Botanists realized that another cannabinoid, Cannabidiol (CBD), has an almost identical chemical structure to Delta 8. Hemp plants contain abundant amounts of CBD, so converting it into Delta 8 solves the scarcity issue.
Using a safe, decades-old, proven manufacturing process called isomerization, CBD can be easily converted into Delta 8 THC. It’s game on for enthusiasts because hemp companies can harvest enough D8 through this way to make various wellness products, including Delta 8 Vape Carts.
HOW DO DELTA-8 CARTS WORK?
Vape cartridges use a small separate battery to activate the heating element and heat the D8 distillate oil in the cart, turning it into vapor you can inhale. In addition to the battery, most vape carts have three main parts that work in unison to create cumulus clouds of euphoric goodness.
The three main parts of a Delta 8 Vape Cart are:
- Atomizer: This tiny, battery-powered heater vaporizes the oil after reaching optimum temperature. There is no combustion, so no smoke is produced. Instead, what you’ll inhale is rich, velvety vapor.
- Chamber: Made from glass, the chamber is the tank that holds the Delta 8 oil. Many brands use a 510-thread connection to accommodate most external vape batteries.
- Mouthpiece: You’ll be playing a different tune soon after putting your lips on the mouthpiece and breathing in the delicious flavor of these enticing, blissful vapes.
WHICH DELTA 8 PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR ME?
HOW DO DELTA 8 CARTS MAKE YOU FEEL?
Delta 8 Carts helps you feel great and at ease with the world. Sweet-tasting D8 Carts support physical and emotional relaxation with an almost instant feeling that life is slowing down.
Both D8 connoisseurs and newcomers feel that Delta 8 helps to:
- Produce mild, clear-headed euphoria. The most iconic benefit of Delta 8 THC Carts is their ability to generate mild euphoria that’s not overwhelming. You’ll feel elevated, like you’re soaring through the clouds on a trip to a private paradise.
- Calm anxious thoughts. Sometimes we all need a lift to deal with sinking feelings, and Delta 8 carts keep your head gently floating above choppy waters by providing an escape from negative, anxious thoughts.
- Soothe discomfort. Muscle tension and soreness from a hard day’s work can adversely impact your daily life, and Delta 8 helps keep you moving by providing total body relaxation
- Get better sleep. Mr. Sandman is a fan of Delta 8, so grab a cart, and you’ll see him sooner than expected. Delta 8 Vape Carts are best enjoyed in the evening or nighttime as they support healthy rest.
Unlike CBD, Delta 8’s unique benefits are heavy on rest and relaxation with a big helping of euphoria. Delta 8 THC can deliver these benefits via its interaction with your endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is an internal network of cell-signaling cannabinoid receptors spread throughout our body, including our central nervous system and major organs like our brain, lungs, and liver. Your ECS keeps you in balance by ensuring daily biological processes like mood, appetite, mobility, sleep habits, and more are all in good working order.
If you are bored with the regular delta 8 and CBD vapes, we have come up with a new cool option, that is, live resin vape carts. These new products offers an exotic new taste your vaping experience. You can read here how normal carts are different from live resin carts.
Side Effects of Delta 8 Carts
Delta 8 Carts work wonders, but if you’ve over-consumed or lost count of how many puffs you enjoyed, you may feel mild, temporary side effects such as:
- Dry mouth
- Dry, red eyes
- Upset stomach or nausea
- Wanting to go to sleep
These effects typically subside within a few hours. When enjoying Delta 8 Vape Carts, knowing your limits is always good. Go easy until you learn how many hits work wonders for you.
Yes, hemp-derived Delta 8 Vape Cartridges are federally legal. The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp cultivation and products as long as the THC level is 0.3% or less. State laws vary regarding D8 Vape Cartridges, so check the laws in your state if you’re unsure.
Delta 8 Carts can last for several months if stored properly. To get maximum shelf life and maintain your D8 Cart’s freshness and potency, it’s important to store your cart by:
- Keeping it out of direct sunlight
- Placing it in a cool, dry area
- Storing it upright (vertical)
- Keeping it in a place that’s hard for children and pets to access
If your Delta 8 THC Vape Cart is clogged, some residual oil build-up probably needs cleaning. Don’t worry; there are a few simple steps to get the good times flowing again:
- Shaken, not stirred. Try shaking the cart in your hand for a few seconds to see if it dislodges what’s causing the clog. Never tap the glass cart on a countertop or table, as it may break.
- Dry hits. Take a few hits from the mouthpiece without heating the cart. This may break up any clogged residue.
- Bring the heat. Before taking a hit, preheat the cart for a longer period before inhaling. If that doesn’t work, hold a hair dryer about a foot away from the cart and slowly warm it for 30 seconds. Don’t overheat the cart!
- Paper clip to the rescue. Remove the battery and gently use a paper clip, toothpick, or floss-pick to clean the mouthpiece and the area where the cart connects to the battery. Don’t insert anything into the cart itself.
- Alcohol wipes. If the cart is really gunked up, use an alcohol wipe in and around the mouthpiece and connection points. Wait for the alcohol to dry before reattaching the battery and firing up the cart.
Showing all 11 results