For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means data about an individual who can be identified from that data, or by combining it with other data. Personal Information does not include anonymous or aggregated data that can no longer be used to identify a specific person, even if combined with other data. The specific definition of Personal Information may vary from one jurisdiction to another.
For purposes of this Policy “Affiliates” are those persons or entities directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Exhale.
European Union (EU) Residents
Those living in the EU should also view the “European Privacy Rights” section of this Policy for more information about your privacy rights.
Those residing in California should also view the “California Privacy Rights” section of this Policy for more information about your privacy rights.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from you when we interact with you, including when you visit our Site, place an order, create an account, subscribe to a newsletter, enter sweepstakes and contests, completes surveys, submit a product review, agree to receive communications from us, or otherwise engage with services, features or resources available on our Site. Such Personal Information may include your:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, alias, online identifier and birthdate and gender, but only when you choose to provide us with that information)
- Contact information (e.g., email addresses, shipping or billing addresses, telephone number(s), social media profile name)
- Account Profile Information (e.g., such as your username or similar identifier, account password, purchase and order history)
- Commercial Information (e.g., as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information). Our purchase transactions are processed and secured via third-party vendors. Exhale does not store credit card information.
- Information shared by you in communications with Exhale, such as your intended or actual use of our products, questions about our products, and records of your communications with us
- Feedback or information you disclose on the Site (e.g., ratings and reviews), in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, on social media, or in other public areas, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing Personal Information in these public areas, including personal health information
- Health related data, specifically any positive or negative reaction you might have to one of our products and relevant health information that you choose to share with us or any of our service providers)
- Products or services you have purchased, obtained, or considered purchasing
If you interact with us on social media platforms (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, You Tube, and Pinterest), we may collect information that you or the platform shares with us. For more information about the privacy practices of such platforms, please review their privacy policies and privacy settings.
We may obtain data or information about you from other sources, such as business partners, data analytics providers, marketing or advertising service providers, fraud prevention service providers, vendors that provide services on our behalf, or publicly available sources. We also create data and information based on our analysis of the data and information we have collected from you.
Use of Personal Information
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use the Personal Information we collect from you and about you to perform business functions, including, but not limited to, enable users to use our Site and its features; personalize your experience; learn about your use of the Site; administer the Site and your account with us; improve and further develop the product, services, content, features, performance, and support available through our Site; process and fulfilling your transactions; comply with and enforce applicable legal and regulatory requirements industry standards and our policies and terms; provide and improve customer service; administer promotions, surveys, marketing and advertising campaigns; deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements; protect our rights and property and that of others; conduct market research; prevent fraud, theft, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities; protect and maintain the security and integrity of our Site and information technology infrastructures and of our customers and visitors to our Site; and other legal purposes, such as pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages complying with judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or lawful requests from governmental authorities.
We may use your Personal Information to send you information about topics we think will be of interest to you, including product information, company news, and updates. You may always unsubscribe from receiving any such communications.
Sharing of Personal Information
Our employees may access your Personal Information to perform their jobs and service your needs. We authorize their access on a need-to-know basis to provide you with our Services, or for one of the other reasons listed in this Policy.
We may share your information with our Affiliates.
We may share Personal Information on an as-needed basis with third party service providers who help us operate our business, for example by hosting or operating our Site, storing data in the cloud, managing databases, performing analyses, sending out communications for us such as newsletters or surveys, processing payments and orders, shipping your orders, and responding to customer service requests. We require those providers not to disclose Personal Information and to use only it for the limited purposes we provided it.
We may transfer and/or disclose your Personal Information as part of a business divestiture, sale, merger, or acquisition of all or a part of our business. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the Personal Information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Information as described in this Policy. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your Personal Information may also be transferred as a business asset.
We may release your Personal Information to others (including law enforcement) if we believe such release is reasonably necessary (i) to comply with a government or law enforcement request or judicial process; (ii) to operate the Site; (iii) to process any orders or registrations; (iv) to conduct any promotions, contests, or sweepstakes in which you participate; or (v) to protect our rights or property and of our Affiliates, users, customers, recipients, sponsors, providers, licensors, or merchants.
In addition, we may share aggregate, non-individual data incapable of identifying a particular person, with third parties for lawful purposes.
Tracking and Third-Party Advertising
We and our third party service providers (such as ad networks, web analytics companies and social media and networking platforms) may use pixels, web beacons, clear GIF, internet tags, code snippets, app embeds and similar tracking mechanisms to collect information about your online activities over time and across our Site and third-party websites, to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests.
Our Site allows for third party “targeting” advertisements which permits tracking information to be shared with advertisers and marketing partners, data analytics providers, and social media networks.
You can find out more about our use of these tracking mechanisms and third-party advertisers here.
Our Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
Retaining and Protecting Personal Information
We will not keep your Personal Information for longer than is necessary for the purposes we collected it. To protect your Personal Information, we maintain a variety of security measures, including physical, electronic and administrative safeguards. No system can be completely secure, so we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. To the extent that you utilize a password-protected service or feature with us, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and for any activities that occur through its use.
Exhale may maintain your Personal Information outside of your state, province or country where data protection laws may differ from your resident jurisdiction. We process data, including Personal Information, in the United States. We do not transfer your Personal Information to another country without the existence of adequate security and privacy controls.
Our Site is designed for a general audience and are not directed to minors or children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from children under the age of 21. If you are a parent or guardian that becomes aware that your, or another person’s, child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, or that of another parent or guardian, contact us at so that we may remove it. If we become aware that a minor or child under 21 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete it from our files.
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on third party sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, third party sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These third-party sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies to which you will be subject.
If we make changes to this Policy, the updated Policy will be posted on the Site with the “Last Updated” data at the bottom. Please consult the Policy periodically for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of such updates constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
For more information about our privacy practices, to make requests related to your privacy rights, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com with “Privacy” in the subject line, or by mail at the following address:
Exhale Wellness LLC
Attn: Legal Department
6048 Triangle Dr.
Commerce, CA 90400
Last Updated March 1, 2023
California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), residents of California are provided with certain rights regarding their personal information:
- the right to “opt-out” of Exhale’s sale of your Personal Information to any third parties;
- the right to request Exhale to stop sharing your Personal Information with third parties;
- the right, with some exceptions, to have your Personal Information deleted from Exhale’s possession or control;
- the right to correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information; and
- the right to receive equal service and pricing from Exhale even if you exercise any of your privacy rights.
For all California residents, any such inquiries shall be responded to within forty-five (45) days and at no cost to you. We must verify your identity with respect to such inquiries. Depending on the nature of the Personal Information at issue, we may require additional measures or information from you as part of that verification. You (or a person registered with the California Secretary of State you have authorized to act on your behalf) may make up to two such inquiries within a twelve-month period.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. However, we may allow certain third parties (such as certain online advertising partners) to collect your Personal Information via automated technologies on our Site in exchange for non-monetary consideration, such as enhanced ability to serve you content and advertisements that may be of interest to you, including identifiers, certain contact information, online activity and inferences. If and to the extent a “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include such advertising technology activities such as those implemented specifically for certain targeted advertising on our Site, as a California resident.
For more information about third party services and to opt out of their tracking mechanisms, please see “Tracking and Third Party Advertising” here.
To contact us to exercise any of the California rights listed above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by mail at:
Exhale Wellness LLC
6048 Triangle Dr.
Commerce, CA 90400
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
European Privacy Rights
The following disclosures apply to our processing of Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) from one or more of the European Union Member States plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway (together known as the “European Economic Area” or “EEA”), and likewise guide our processing of the Personal Data of residents of the United Kingdom (“UK”) and Switzerland.
For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Data” means data about an individual who can be identified from that data, or by combining it with other data.
We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases to do so, including
- our need to provide you the Services, operate the Services, provide customer support, personalize features, and secure and protect the Services;
- our legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests) in research and development, marketing and promoting the Services, and protecting our legal rights and interests;
- your consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- to comply with a legal obligation.
As a resident of the EU, EEA, UK or Switzerland, you have certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal data, including:
- Access. You have the right to know if we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to access and obtain a copy of personal data about you, as well as information relating to the processing of that data.
- Correction. You have the right to have us promptly correct or update any personal data about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure. You have the right to request deletion or erasure of your personal data in a number of circumstances as required by law, including when we no longer need the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, you have withdrawn consent or, when we are relying on legitimate interests as a legal basis, and your rights override our legitimate interests.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and to have it transmitted to another controller. This right only occurs where we are relying on your consent or performance of a contract as our legal basis and the processing is carried out automatically.
- Restriction of Processing. You have the right to restrict or limit the ways in which we process your personal data when you contest the accuracy of the personal data, when your data has been obtained by us unlawfully, when you have objected to our processing of the data and we are considering whether to cease processing, or when we no longer need to process the personal data.
- Withdrawal of Consent. When we rely on consent as the basis for processing personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Your withdrawal will not affect any processing that has already taken place. In some cases, your withdrawal may mean you can no longer use the Services or some portion(s) of them.
- Objection. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data when we are relying on legitimate interests as our legal basis and your rights override our legitimate interests in processing the personal data. You also have the right to object to our processing of the personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Complaint. You have the right to make a complaint about our personal data handling practices to your local Supervisory Authority.
Cross Border Transfer
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our firm. Unfortunately, no data system can be guaranteed to be secure at all times. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately contact us.
Exhale Wellness LLC
Attn: European Privacy Officer
6048 Triangle Dr.
Commerce, CA 90400
Cookie Banner – UK and EU only
We use essential cookies to make our Site work. We would like to set performance, analytics and targeting cookies to help us improve the Site and your user experience, and tailor ads to your interests, but will do so only if you accept them.
To contact us to exercise any of these preferences, please email us at email@example.com